Biodegradable Bamboo Diapers
Full Of Love, Free Of Bad Stuff
Chlorine Free, Comfort & Long Lasting Protection
Explore from a range of the most affordable options in exquisite quality disposable diapers for your little munchkin
Up your game in parenting and keeping the planet clean with eco-friendly diapers that you can dispose of with ease
Made with elements that allow maximum liquid absorption to keep your little one dry and safe
All Bhoomi diapers are free from toxins that result in itchy skin and rashes, as we take responsibility for our products
Direct advantages of bamboo cloth diapers
- Bhoomi Bamboo diapers have a top sheet and bottom sheet made from 100% bamboo fibre and contain chlorine-free wood pulp from Finland. They do not contain any alcohol, perfumes or lotions, preservatives, latex, PVC, TBT, antioxidants or phthalates, so is also suitable for babies with sensitive skin.
- Bhoomi Bamboo diapers degradation rate is 30% higher than standard nappieswithin 75days under controlled composting conditions ISO 14855-1-2012, tested by SGS).
- Bhoomi Bamboo diapers Green Eco nappies choose bamboo fibre as the natural raw material, compared with normal non-woven, it contains the less chemical ingredient, ensures safety experience.
An understanding of diaper rashes and a solution
Disposable diapers leave a baby’s skin much more prone to developing rashes. The condition is typically one of contact dermatitis and it may also secondarily caused by bacteria or yeast normally present on the skin. In this case, topical antibiotic ointments provide rapid and effective therapy. One of the best preventive measures suggested by doctors is avoiding usage of materials with chemicals in them. This is why disposable diapers are typically not the right choice for a baby’s skin.
There are essentially four kinds of rashes that Bhoomi's bamboo fibre diapers help avoid:
- Contact Rash: These are caused by exposure harsh chemicals like bleach, soap or detergent or exposure to synthetic fabrics like polyester (common in disposable diapers) or fleece.
- Eczema: These are often triggered by heat, dairy, soy and gluten (also present in some disposable diapers).
- Ammonia burn: These are caused by prolonged exposure to urine. The anti-bacterial and high-absorbent nature of bamboo fibre allow Bhoomi diapers to avoid these.
- Yeast rash: These are acne-like rashes caused by overconsumption of citrus fruits. Again the anti-bacterial nature of Bhoomi diapers comes to the rescue.